And the winner is ..
Sponsored by Careerbuilder and
TFI Resources, join HAAPC and their guests for our Annual Presentation of Production Awards. Awards Program emceed by
This year's theme we are happy to announce will be the "Keys to Success".
At this event Samantha Destefanto will be discussing a special content offering on the topic of:
Back to Basics: New Twists on Traditional Recruiting Practices
With so many places to recruit, it’s easy for staffing firms to divert their time and resources across many sources - with little to show in return.
Some firms are returning to tried and true recruiting practices (like job boards and networking) and integrating emerging media (like video and mobile)
to boost the effectiveness of these resources. Join us to see how putting a modern spin on traditional recruiting practices can attract great candidates
while saving time and conserving valuable resources.
Participants in this session will walk away with:
• Knowledge of job candidate behavior and its impact on staffing firms’ recruiting practices.
• Ideas for integrating new and emerging media with traditional recruiting tactics.
• Insight into the most effective tools and tactics for recruiting in 2013.
Business attire is encouraged.
$50/ person includes Program, Presentation, and Lunch.
1. Stilton Blue Cheese Salad – Mixed Greens, Crushed Pecans, Dried Cranberries with an Aged Balsamic Dressing
2. Chicken Spinach Crêpes topped with a Mushroom Sauce and served with a Broiled Tomato and Asparagus
3. Pecan Ball
4. Coffee and Tea
Monday, March 18th!
Sign in will begin at 11:00am! Program to start at 11:45. Please arrive 10 - 15 minutes early if possible.
For more information or to schedule a session, please contact: Natalia Vidmar at 773.527.2975
Natalia.vidmar @careerbuilder .com